Adam Roche's Blog
The exterior of your home tells all the story about your aesthetic taste and interior design. Make it a place anyone would love to walk into whether you are selling or not. It is your haven, and it deserves treatment as one. So, don't wait until you are listing your home to make it a paradise worth living. Try these five easy and affordable ideas, and you will be glad you did.
5 Easy Ways to Give Your Curb a Lift
- Front Door Makeover. Of course, your front door is a good start. It is the focal point of your home as such deserve more of your attention. Even if visitors miss the mailbox, which is unlikely, they will notice your front door. Why? Because that is the doorway into your home. Therefore, it is crucial to pay attention first to your door when it comes to improving your curb appeal. A little makeover like painting the door with a fresh coat is an excellent way to go. Be sure to employ attractive colors. Remember it is the way into your paradise.
- Bring Florida to Your Walkway. Visitors go through that walkway before arriving at your door. Your sidewalk also happens to be one of the first things neighbors and passersby see as they pass by your home. An excellent way to make a memorable initial impression is to bring Florida to your home by planting flowers along your walkway. Make it enticing. Enliven your paradise!
- Gift Your Mailbox a New Look. Homeowners quickly forget their mailbox contribute a part to their curb appeal. The small box seats there all year with little or no attention. In a bid to improve your curb appeal, try gifting your mailbox a new look by painting it with a fresh coat or making a beautiful garden around it.
- Add Colors to Your Home Number. Each home has a unique set of numbers known as a home number. It is one of the first things a visitor or passerby see as they look at your home. Make them colorful by painting them with inviting colors that complement your home.
- Hand a Window Box. This trendy curb appeal idea helps you to gift your home a sophisticated feel without having to put out a lot of cash. Simply hang it up there and paint to match. Simple, easy and effective!
You don't particularly need to put out a lot of cash or hire a pro to give your exterior a life. You can always complete the job with these easy and affordable ideas. Don't sweat it!